Italian Meatball Slider Crackers
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Looking for an easy and tasty game day appetizer or snack for movie night or last minute guests? These Italian Meatball Sliders are simple, quick, and ready in minutes! Use pre-cooked meatballs, microwave them in minutes and add to your favorite crackers with provolone cheese, and marinara for an Italian taste mini-slider that is sure to please even picky guests with these delicious bite sized bits. Spice things up with adding additional cheeses for even more flavor. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Homemade Christmas ornaments add unique touches to your tree during the holidays and don't cost you a fortune! These DIY Christmas… Continue reading: "DIY Christmas Ornaments from Washers"
- 20 Diy Graduation Party Ideas On A Budget
- How To Make A Box Cake Mix Taste Like Bakery Cupcakes
- Beer Bread
- Outdoor Party Food on a Budget
- 10+ Inexpensive Party Ideas for Adults
- Butterbeer Frappuccino Recipe
- Lipton Onion Soup Chicken Wings
- Pepper Jack Chicken Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Basil Tortellini Soup
- Campfire Cupcake Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Banana Walnut Muffins
- Plastic Bottle Planter
- Diy Cleaning Wipes
- Free Printable Easter Memory Game
- Pampering Mother's Day Gift With Decorated Flip Flops
- Diy Brightening Sheet Mask Recipe
- Diy Sheet Mask For Acne Prone Skin
- Hazelnut Frappuccino
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers