One-pan Santa Fe Chicken Skillet
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"One of my favorite types of cooking is one-pan or skillet. I just love recipes like this Santa Fe Chicken Skillet that only takes one dish to make! But it’s more than just the ability to make something that doesn’t require a ton of dishes afterward. It’s having a million different flavors all combining in the single pan to create a fantastic foodie experience. I mean, who doesn’t love black beans, corn, and cheese with a little chicken breast and tomato?! "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy No Bake Pumpkin Cookies
- 10+ Inexpensive Party Ideas for Adults
- Instant Pot Taco Soup
- Campfire Cupcake Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- Outdoor Party Food on a Budget
- 11 Cheap Alcoholic Party Drinks for Adults
- 15 Budget Friendly 4th of July Party Ideas
- Brownie Mix Cookies Easy Brookies Recipe
- 20 Diy Graduation Party Ideas On A Budget
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Pumpkin Activities For Toddlers
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Upcycled Rope Vase