Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"How to make quick and easy pumpkin spice cupcakes using boxed cake mix, and a few other ingredients you may already have in your pantry including pumpkin puree. In fact, if you have leftover pumpkin puree, make half a batch of cookies with it! I topped my cupcakes with an icing drizzle, but you could frost them instead. If you have any leftover pumpkin candy corns from Halloween, that would be such a cute touch on top, or load up on festive sprinkles, or print and assemble some fun toppers."
Preparation Time13 min
Cooking Time32 min
Cooking Vessel SizeCupcake Tin
- 1 Box of Spice Cake Mix - I like Duncan Hines
- 1 Stick of Butter (or 8 Tbsp) – mine is Plant Butter, which is Dairy Free
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Pumpkin Puree (not Pie Filling)
- ICING: 2 Tbsp Store Bought Frosting + 2 Tsp Milk
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cold weather is almost here, which means one thing - It's almost boot season! Make fall and winter your most stylish seasons ever with… Continue reading: "Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- S’mores Bars
- Elf On The Shelf Printable Cards
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Printable Christmas Cards
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Air Fryer Indian Fry Bread Tacos
- Christmas Llama
- Christmas Tree Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Sugar Cookies
- Diy Christmas Wreath