This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sous Vide Egg Bites Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"These homemade sous vide egg bites are similar to the Starbucks sous vide bites. Made in mason jars, these breakfast bites are easily transportable for a protein packed breakfast on the go. Make egg bites as part of your weekly meal prep. What is a sous vide egg bites? Sous vide (pronounced “sue-veed”) egg bites are mini crustless quiches. The sous vide cooking method ensures that this healthy breakfast food has a perfect velvety, custard texture. Egg bites can have a variety of additions to the egg mixture to include bacon, cheese, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and sautéed vegetables to name a few. These egg bites are very versatile to many dietary restrictions."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Gail's Crazy-good Potato Chip Cookies
- Cherry Fluff Salad (Without Condensed Milk)
- 10+ Inexpensive Party Ideas for Adults
- Sous Vide Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Snowman Frosting Board
- Santa Fe Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- Cake Mix Waffles
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Sous Vide Turkey Roulade
- Easy No Bake Avalanche Cookies
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- Pink Sewing Table
- Black China Cabinet
- Elegant White Armoire
- Repurposed Old Buffet
- Cute Chic End Table
- Dollar Store Pearl Farmhouse Ornaments
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Easy Christmas Village Diy