Spicy Peach Bourbon Smash Cocktail
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This spicy peach bourbon smash cocktail is a delicious summer bourbon cocktail made with fresh peaches and smashed jalapeños. Sweetened with jalapeño infused honey, this peach whiskey drink goes down smooth and ends with a kick of heat. Summer isn’t complete without a peach whiskey drink. For more summer cocktails be sure to try rhubarb-smash/”>rhubarb basil smash, rhubarb-margarita/”>strawberry rhubarb margarita, and my collection of easy gin cocktails. I make my own jalapeno infused honey using a sous vide technique. Follow this link to learn how to infuse your own honey."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- Shabby Chic Napkin Rings
- Outdoor Party Food on a Budget
- Sous Vide Boneless Pork Chops Recipe~the Best Way To Cook Pork Chops
- Canned Biscuit Donuts
- 10+ Inexpensive Party Ideas for Adults
- 10+ Tips To Save Money On Car Rentals
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Diy Cake Plate Stand
- Sous Vide Beef Tenderloin | How To Cook Beef Tenderloin Perfect
- Sous Vide Beef Burgundy Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Best Homemade Blueberry Syrup
- Thanksgiving Turkey Egg Rolls
- The Best Roasted Tomato Soup
- The Original Doubletree Cookie
- Trader Joe’s Everything But The Bagel Seasoning Copycat Recipe
- Turkey Stock Recipe. Made From The Turkey Carcass.
- Vanilla Bean Paste. How To Make Homemade Vanilla Beans Paste.
- Whipped Coffee Recipe (without The Work)
- C2c Sloth
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples