We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Tuna Cakes are colloquially known as the poor man's crab cake. But this version is so good, they don't need to be known as a crab cake dupe. They can stand on their own! You can get them on the table in 15 minutes, from start to finish, too, so it makes these a really easy weeknight meal. And they're budget friendly too because they're made from tuna fish in a can -- which is definitely more affordable than crab."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy No Bake Pumpkin Cookies
- 10+ Inexpensive Party Ideas for Adults
- Instant Pot Taco Soup
- Campfire Cupcake Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- Outdoor Party Food on a Budget
- 11 Cheap Alcoholic Party Drinks for Adults
- 15 Budget Friendly 4th of July Party Ideas
- Brownie Mix Cookies Easy Brookies Recipe
- 20 Diy Graduation Party Ideas On A Budget
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Pumpkin Activities For Toddlers
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Upcycled Rope Vase