- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
The Best Way to Grill Onions
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Grilled onions can add depth of flavor to any summertime dish. This tutorial will show you the best way to grill an onion for maximum flavor! You'll learn how to grill both onion slices and onion wedges, so you can prepare your onions in the right size for the dish. There are also instructions for both gas and charcoal grills to ensure you get the best flavor from your onions. Try these methods of grilling onions today and top your next grilled dish with these delicious, sweet toppings.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Laundry Pod Container
Do you have a small laundry room in need of an organization upgrade? This laundry room hack creates an appealing glass container to… Continue reading: "DIY Laundry Pod Container"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 5 Dollar Dinner Ideas
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
- Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Twist Wire Headband
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars