We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Saving money on your groceries doesn't have to mean sacrificing flavor. This recipe for ramen noodle salad is a great example of that! Ramen noodles are famous for being the delicious and cheap food of college students, but they can also be dressed up and transformed into delicious ramen noodle dishes that are great for dinners that the whole family will love.
This recipe is truly delicious. Whether you need a nice portable recipe for a potluck that's budget friendly or a delicious and healthy salad that's bursting with flavor, this recipe will put a smile on the faces of everyone who tries it. There's also a spectacular vinegar dressing recipe that pairs well with the savory ramen and refreshing veggies.
- 1 (14-ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, shelled
- 2 (3-ounce) bags ramen* (any flavor, you won't be using the seasoning packets so it doesn't matter)
- 2 stalks of scallions, sliced
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
In a large bowl, place coleslaw mix, sunflower seeds, sliced almonds, crushed ramen (see note below), and scallions.
In a large measuring cup, add vegetable oil, vinegar, and sugar. Whisk together. Don't worry if the sugar will not completely dissolve.
Pour oil mixture over the coleslaw mix and toss everything together with a large spatula until everything is coated well.
Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Serve cold or room temperature.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Homemade Christmas ornaments add unique touches to your tree during the holidays and don't cost you a fortune! These DIY Christmas… Continue reading: "DIY Christmas Ornaments from Washers"
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 10 Mug Cake Recipes For Cozy Nights In
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- 15 Cheap Dinner Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- Easy Hasselback Potatoes
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Banana Walnut Muffins
- Plastic Bottle Planter
- Diy Cleaning Wipes
- Free Printable Easter Memory Game
- Pampering Mother's Day Gift With Decorated Flip Flops
- Diy Brightening Sheet Mask Recipe
- Diy Sheet Mask For Acne Prone Skin
- Hazelnut Frappuccino
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers