We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Saving money on your groceries doesn't have to mean sacrificing flavor. This recipe for ramen noodle salad is a great example of that! Ramen noodles are famous for being the delicious and cheap food of college students, but they can also be dressed up and transformed into delicious ramen noodle dishes that are great for dinners that the whole family will love.
This recipe is truly delicious. Whether you need a nice portable recipe for a potluck that's budget friendly or a delicious and healthy salad that's bursting with flavor, this recipe will put a smile on the faces of everyone who tries it. There's also a spectacular vinegar dressing recipe that pairs well with the savory ramen and refreshing veggies.
- 1 (14-ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, shelled
- 2 (3-ounce) bags ramen* (any flavor, you won't be using the seasoning packets so it doesn't matter)
- 2 stalks of scallions, sliced
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
In a large bowl, place coleslaw mix, sunflower seeds, sliced almonds, crushed ramen (see note below), and scallions.
In a large measuring cup, add vegetable oil, vinegar, and sugar. Whisk together. Don't worry if the sugar will not completely dissolve.
Pour oil mixture over the coleslaw mix and toss everything together with a large spatula until everything is coated well.
Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Serve cold or room temperature.
Read NextSlow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Purchasing bottles of laundry soap can cost a pretty penny, but those dirty clothes won't clean themselves! What's a thrifty person to… Continue reading: "Homemade Laundry Soap Tutorial"
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- Swiss Chicken Bake
- Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
- 4-Ingredient Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Root Beer Barbecue Chicken
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 6-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pork Roast
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Easy Monster Cookie Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Salad Spinner Art