We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Saving money on your groceries doesn't have to mean sacrificing flavor. This recipe for ramen noodle salad is a great example of that! Ramen noodles are famous for being the delicious and cheap food of college students, but they can also be dressed up and transformed into delicious ramen noodle dishes that are great for dinners that the whole family will love.
This recipe is truly delicious. Whether you need a nice portable recipe for a potluck that's budget friendly or a delicious and healthy salad that's bursting with flavor, this recipe will put a smile on the faces of everyone who tries it. There's also a spectacular vinegar dressing recipe that pairs well with the savory ramen and refreshing veggies.
- 1 (14-ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, shelled
- 2 (3-ounce) bags ramen* (any flavor, you won't be using the seasoning packets so it doesn't matter)
- 2 stalks of scallions, sliced
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
In a large bowl, place coleslaw mix, sunflower seeds, sliced almonds, crushed ramen (see note below), and scallions.
In a large measuring cup, add vegetable oil, vinegar, and sugar. Whisk together. Don't worry if the sugar will not completely dissolve.
Pour oil mixture over the coleslaw mix and toss everything together with a large spatula until everything is coated well.
Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Serve cold or room temperature.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Give your Christmas tree a classic holiday touch with some simple ornaments that will cost you less than $5 to make. These Easy and… Continue reading: "Easy and Elegant DIY Frosted Ornaments"
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Caramel Apple Bark
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Quick Tomato Soup Recipe
- 14 Cheap Recipes with Ground Beef
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe