Starbucks Copycat: Tuxedo Frappuccino
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Try this Starbucks-inspired recipe at home and avoid the long lines at the coffee shop. This simple Starbucks copycat recipe creates a mocha frappuccino made with both white and milk chocolate. This coffee beverage is perfect for any chocolate lover. Making Starbucks recipes at home will save you money every month as drinks can be made for a fraction of the price that you will pay at any coffeehouse. Create your own coffeehouse beverage with this tuxedo frappuccino recipe and indulge in the rich, chocolatey goodness.
Preparation Time5 min
Total TimeUnder 15 minutes
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup strong coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sauce
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate sauce
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- whipped topping
- chocolate shavings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
- Make Ahead Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes