Starbucks Copycat: Tuxedo Frappuccino
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Try this Starbucks-inspired recipe at home and avoid the long lines at the coffee shop. This simple Starbucks copycat recipe creates a mocha frappuccino made with both white and milk chocolate. This coffee beverage is perfect for any chocolate lover. Making Starbucks recipes at home will save you money every month as drinks can be made for a fraction of the price that you will pay at any coffeehouse. Create your own coffeehouse beverage with this tuxedo frappuccino recipe and indulge in the rich, chocolatey goodness.
Preparation Time5 min
Total TimeUnder 15 minutes
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup strong coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sauce
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate sauce
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- whipped topping
- chocolate shavings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- 5 Dollar Dinner Ideas
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- Budget-Friendly Creamy Spinach Dip
- 20 Cheap Casserole Recipes