Easy Corn Salsa Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're craving Chipotle's classic corn salsa, but don't want to leave the house for a burrito run, then you're in luck. This Easy Corn Salsa Recipe is the best way to bring restaurant-style salsa to your kitchen table. Made using frozen corn and fresh red onion, this quick salsa recipe can be made in a matter of minutes and has a touch of cilantro to give your salsa the perfect amount of spice. This easy corn salsa recipe is a quick go-to recipe for your next party or family gathering, and is sure to be a hit with the entire family. Treat yourself to some yummy DIY Chipotle from the comfort of your kitchen with this tutorial for how to make salsa.
Preparation Time5 min
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- 5-Ingredient Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
- 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Carnitas
- Dump and Bake Ravioli Casserole
- Korean BBQ Tacos Recipe
- Simple Shepherd's Pie Recipe
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Super Fast 3-Ingredient Breadsticks
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Whole Wheat Savory Zucchini Bread
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli