Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
This recipe for Mexican flatbread pizza is so simple, so cheap, and so delicious!
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
This easy-to-make taco pizza recipe is great for budget-conscious home cooks. For dinners, lunches, and everything in between, making flatbread pizza is always an easy meal option that you know everyone will love.
This Mexican version of flatbread pizza marries who favorite comfort foods into one delicious dish that won't break the bank. This recipe also uses crescent rolls as the base for the crust, so the whole thing is easy to assemble, quick to bake, and packed with flavor.
Cooking Time10 min
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 2 cups tomato, chopped
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Unroll the crescent roll dough and lay out on cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool for 20 min.
In a small bowl, mix the softened cream cheese and sour cream. Use a whisk to remove any lumps. Spread over the cooled crust. Chill in refrigerator for a few minutes.
Brown the ground beef and drain. Add taco seasoning packet and water, according to package directions. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle the ground beef evenly over the cream cheese layer. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese.
Cut into serving-size pieces and serve immediately or refrigerate.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cold weather is almost here, which means one thing - It's almost boot season! Make fall and winter your most stylish seasons ever with… Continue reading: "Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks"
- 15 Minute Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Smashed Potatoes
- Dump and Bake Sausage and Cabbage Dinner
- Quick and Easy Taco Soup
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Easy Fresh Fruit Trifle Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- S’mores Bars
- Elf On The Shelf Printable Cards
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Printable Christmas Cards
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Air Fryer Indian Fry Bread Tacos
- Christmas Llama
- Christmas Tree Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Sugar Cookies
- Diy Christmas Wreath