Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
This recipe for Mexican flatbread pizza is so simple, so cheap, and so delicious!
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
This easy-to-make taco pizza recipe is great for budget-conscious home cooks. For dinners, lunches, and everything in between, making flatbread pizza is always an easy meal option that you know everyone will love.
This Mexican version of flatbread pizza marries who favorite comfort foods into one delicious dish that won't break the bank. This recipe also uses crescent rolls as the base for the crust, so the whole thing is easy to assemble, quick to bake, and packed with flavor.
Cooking Time10 min
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 2 cups tomato, chopped
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Unroll the crescent roll dough and lay out on cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool for 20 min.
In a small bowl, mix the softened cream cheese and sour cream. Use a whisk to remove any lumps. Spread over the cooled crust. Chill in refrigerator for a few minutes.
Brown the ground beef and drain. Add taco seasoning packet and water, according to package directions. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle the ground beef evenly over the cream cheese layer. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese.
Cut into serving-size pieces and serve immediately or refrigerate.
Read NextVintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Pool Storage Container"
- Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Carnitas
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe