Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
This recipe for Mexican flatbread pizza is so simple, so cheap, and so delicious!
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
This easy-to-make taco pizza recipe is great for budget-conscious home cooks. For dinners, lunches, and everything in between, making flatbread pizza is always an easy meal option that you know everyone will love.
This Mexican version of flatbread pizza marries who favorite comfort foods into one delicious dish that won't break the bank. This recipe also uses crescent rolls as the base for the crust, so the whole thing is easy to assemble, quick to bake, and packed with flavor.
Cooking Time10 min
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 2 cups tomato, chopped
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Unroll the crescent roll dough and lay out on cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool for 20 min.
In a small bowl, mix the softened cream cheese and sour cream. Use a whisk to remove any lumps. Spread over the cooled crust. Chill in refrigerator for a few minutes.
Brown the ground beef and drain. Add taco seasoning packet and water, according to package directions. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle the ground beef evenly over the cream cheese layer. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese.
Cut into serving-size pieces and serve immediately or refrigerate.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a beautiful rustic touch to your home for less than $20 with this wood pallet project. This Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf is a… Continue reading: "Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf"
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Easy Monster Cookie Recipe
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 4-Ingredient Smashed Potatoes
- 22 Cheap Breakfast Recipes
- 5-Ingredient Pizza Casserole Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pudding Cup Turkey
- The Easiest Way To Make Instant Pot Gravy
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- C2c Pig
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Free Printable Summer Activities For Kids
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- C2c Horse
- Peach Ice Cream Recipe