Easy Beef Burrito Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Carry-out burritos are amazing, but regular trips to a Chipotle or Qdoba add up over time. This easy beef burrito recipe gives the same great flavors without the restaurant price. You can customize your burritos with different proteins and toppings. If you want leftovers, leave out the watery ingredients like tomato and lettuce and freeze a batch for another meal. These burritos have a crunchy exterior and savory, cheesy center. This easy burrito recipe will quickly find favor with your family and become a staple in your recipe book and freezer.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Tasty Overnight Oats in Mason Jars
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- Swiss Chicken Bake
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Root Beer Barbecue Chicken
- 6-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pork Roast
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Chicken Tacos
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser