Easy Beef Burrito Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Carry-out burritos are amazing, but regular trips to a Chipotle or Qdoba add up over time. This easy beef burrito recipe gives the same great flavors without the restaurant price. You can customize your burritos with different proteins and toppings. If you want leftovers, leave out the watery ingredients like tomato and lettuce and freeze a batch for another meal. These burritos have a crunchy exterior and savory, cheesy center. This easy burrito recipe will quickly find favor with your family and become a staple in your recipe book and freezer.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you can't get to your favorite restaurant, then bring some of your favorite restaurant to you when you make these Easy Slow Cooker… Continue reading: "Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos"
- 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 11 Incredible Homemade Candy Recipes
- 4-Ingredient Caramel Apple Bark
- Simple Grilled Shrimp Recipe
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- Easy Beef Burrito Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Peach Cocktail
- Instant Pot Peach Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Chicken Stew
- Bahama Mama Smoothie
- Lumpia (filipino Egg Rolls)
- Diy Easy Cat Hammock
- Crispy Baked Green Beans
- Ocean Animals Blanket