Easy Beef Burrito Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Carry-out burritos are amazing, but regular trips to a Chipotle or Qdoba add up over time. This easy beef burrito recipe gives the same great flavors without the restaurant price. You can customize your burritos with different proteins and toppings. If you want leftovers, leave out the watery ingredients like tomato and lettuce and freeze a batch for another meal. These burritos have a crunchy exterior and savory, cheesy center. This easy burrito recipe will quickly find favor with your family and become a staple in your recipe book and freezer.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a ton more storage space to your little bathroom with this Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization. This DIY home tutorial shows you… Continue reading: "Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization"
- Homemade Frozen Yogurt Dog Treats
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Easy Watermelon Pizza Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 5-Ingredient Tomatillo Chicken Recipe
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
- Avocado Hummus Recipe
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- How To Make Apple Cider Vinegar From Scratch
- Salsa Chicken
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Backsplash Make Over
- Rust Pumpkin Decor
- Wood Veneer DIY Pumpkin