Easy Beef Burrito Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Carry-out burritos are amazing, but regular trips to a Chipotle or Qdoba add up over time. This easy beef burrito recipe gives the same great flavors without the restaurant price. You can customize your burritos with different proteins and toppings. If you want leftovers, leave out the watery ingredients like tomato and lettuce and freeze a batch for another meal. These burritos have a crunchy exterior and savory, cheesy center. This easy burrito recipe will quickly find favor with your family and become a staple in your recipe book and freezer.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- 5-Ingredient Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
- 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Carnitas
- Dump and Bake Ravioli Casserole
- Korean BBQ Tacos Recipe
- Simple Shepherd's Pie Recipe
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Super Fast 3-Ingredient Breadsticks
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Whole Wheat Savory Zucchini Bread
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli