Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Try this twist on a traditional Southern dish! This Kentucky hot brown sliders recipe serves manageable sandwiches that are easier to eat than the standard hot brown. These sliders are a phenomenal appetizer for Derby Day and will pair nicely with another Kentucky staple, the mint julep. This easy hot brown recipe yields a tray of scrumptious sandwiches that are portable and utensil-free, so your guests can enjoy without having to sit and eat. Be inspired by this Southern dish and bring the derby to your home all year.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time30 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a ton more storage space to your little bathroom with this Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization. This DIY home tutorial shows you… Continue reading: "Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization"
- Homemade Frozen Yogurt Dog Treats
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Easy Watermelon Pizza Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 5-Ingredient Tomatillo Chicken Recipe
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
- Avocado Hummus Recipe
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- How To Make Apple Cider Vinegar From Scratch
- Salsa Chicken
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Backsplash Make Over
- Rust Pumpkin Decor
- Wood Veneer DIY Pumpkin