We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Ever had a hobo dinner? This easy-to-make meal is great for when you need to use up a bunch of ingredients. Plus, it's super budget friendly. This delicious and hearty dish is wildly popular because of its ridiculously easy to make and very filling.
What exactly goes into a hobo dinner? Recipes differ, but most hobo dinner recipes include beef or sausage of some kind, potatoes, and carrots. Often they include cabbage, various seasonings, and even corn, but the point of a hobo dinner is to create a recipe out of ingredients that you already have in your kitchen. Get creative with your hobo dinner, and you'll have a delicious and original recipe that will save you a trip to the grocery store.
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 3 baby red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 heavy-duty aluminum foil (18 inches x 13 inches)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Shape beef into a patty; place in the center of foil with potato and carrot. Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
Fold foil over and seal well; place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Open foil carefully.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- 15 Cheap Dinner Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals
- Easy Beef Burrito Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 3-Ingredient Italian Spritz Cocktail
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Easy Corn Salsa Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids