We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Ever had a hobo dinner? This easy-to-make meal is great for when you need to use up a bunch of ingredients. Plus, it's super budget friendly. This delicious and hearty dish is wildly popular because of its ridiculously easy to make and very filling.
What exactly goes into a hobo dinner? Recipes differ, but most hobo dinner recipes include beef or sausage of some kind, potatoes, and carrots. Often they include cabbage, various seasonings, and even corn, but the point of a hobo dinner is to create a recipe out of ingredients that you already have in your kitchen. Get creative with your hobo dinner, and you'll have a delicious and original recipe that will save you a trip to the grocery store.
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 3 baby red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 heavy-duty aluminum foil (18 inches x 13 inches)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Shape beef into a patty; place in the center of foil with potato and carrot. Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
Fold foil over and seal well; place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Open foil carefully.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Easy No Bake Cookies Recipe
- 11 Incredible Homemade Candy Recipes
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 13 Cheap Christmas Dinner Ideas
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- Pink Sewing Table
- Black China Cabinet
- Elegant White Armoire
- Repurposed Old Buffet
- Cute Chic End Table
- Dollar Store Pearl Farmhouse Ornaments
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Easy Christmas Village Diy