We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Ever had a hobo dinner? This easy-to-make meal is great for when you need to use up a bunch of ingredients. Plus, it's super budget friendly. This delicious and hearty dish is wildly popular because of its ridiculously easy to make and very filling.
What exactly goes into a hobo dinner? Recipes differ, but most hobo dinner recipes include beef or sausage of some kind, potatoes, and carrots. Often they include cabbage, various seasonings, and even corn, but the point of a hobo dinner is to create a recipe out of ingredients that you already have in your kitchen. Get creative with your hobo dinner, and you'll have a delicious and original recipe that will save you a trip to the grocery store.
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 3 baby red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 heavy-duty aluminum foil (18 inches x 13 inches)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Shape beef into a patty; place in the center of foil with potato and carrot. Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
Fold foil over and seal well; place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Open foil carefully.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Doctored Mac and Cheese Recipes Under $10
- 10 Mug Cake Recipes For Cozy Nights In
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Easy Hasselback Potatoes
- Simple Shepherd's Pie Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Popcorn Ball Ice Cream Cones
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft