5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you love cheesecake but never have the use for a full-sized dessert? This mini cheesecake recipe provides bite-sized desserts that are perfect for a potluck! These tiny treats require only five ingredients and can be baked in less than an hour. Your guests will love the creamy texture of the cheesecake paired with fresh fruit. You'll love how easy it is to make a crowd-pleasing dessert with so few ingredients. Try this easy cheesecake recipe today and watch the dessert spread delight to your guests.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Read NextVintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Pool Storage Container"
- Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Carnitas
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe