5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you love cheesecake but never have the use for a full-sized dessert? This mini cheesecake recipe provides bite-sized desserts that are perfect for a potluck! These tiny treats require only five ingredients and can be baked in less than an hour. Your guests will love the creamy texture of the cheesecake paired with fresh fruit. You'll love how easy it is to make a crowd-pleasing dessert with so few ingredients. Try this easy cheesecake recipe today and watch the dessert spread delight to your guests.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- Easy Beef Burrito Recipe
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples
- Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Garlic Herb Croutons Recipe
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots