5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you love cheesecake but never have the use for a full-sized dessert? This mini cheesecake recipe provides bite-sized desserts that are perfect for a potluck! These tiny treats require only five ingredients and can be baked in less than an hour. Your guests will love the creamy texture of the cheesecake paired with fresh fruit. You'll love how easy it is to make a crowd-pleasing dessert with so few ingredients. Try this easy cheesecake recipe today and watch the dessert spread delight to your guests.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
When it comes to hearty and filling dinner ideas, you can't go wrong with this 5-Ingredient Cowboy Chili Recipe! The quick and easy… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Cowboy Chili Recipe"
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- Quick and Easy Taco Soup
- Lemon Raspberry Cake with Buttermilk
- 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Carnitas
- BLT Pasta Salad Recipe
- 5-Ingredient Tomatillo Chicken Recipe
- Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade Recipe
- Southern Inspired Cajun Chop Suey
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bug Bite Relief Stick
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cajun Red Beans And Rice
- How To Make Easy Homemade Barbecue Sauce In A Pinch
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Fresh And Easy Bruschetta Recipe
- Low Sugar Strawberry Jam Instant Pot Or Stove Top