5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you love cheesecake but never have the use for a full-sized dessert? This mini cheesecake recipe provides bite-sized desserts that are perfect for a potluck! These tiny treats require only five ingredients and can be baked in less than an hour. Your guests will love the creamy texture of the cheesecake paired with fresh fruit. You'll love how easy it is to make a crowd-pleasing dessert with so few ingredients. Try this easy cheesecake recipe today and watch the dessert spread delight to your guests.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Tasty Overnight Oats in Mason Jars
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- Swiss Chicken Bake
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Root Beer Barbecue Chicken
- 6-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pork Roast
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Chicken Tacos
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser