5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you love cheesecake but never have the use for a full-sized dessert? This mini cheesecake recipe provides bite-sized desserts that are perfect for a potluck! These tiny treats require only five ingredients and can be baked in less than an hour. Your guests will love the creamy texture of the cheesecake paired with fresh fruit. You'll love how easy it is to make a crowd-pleasing dessert with so few ingredients. Try this easy cheesecake recipe today and watch the dessert spread delight to your guests.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Easy Monster Cookie Recipe
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
- Easy Homemade Butter Recipe
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Vanilla Buttercream Frosting Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3d Paper Heart Garland Decorations
- C2c Dog Blanket
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- Pet Information Kit - Free Family Pet Printables
- Avocado Donuts
- Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Chicken Breast Marinade
- Poppy Seed Rolls
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume