Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker Carnitas
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Recreate one of your favorite meals right in the comfort of your own kitchen when you make these Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker Carnitas! This easy dinner recipe is one that you can't miss, as it uses just four ingredients and can cook in your slow cooker for the better part of the day. This no-fuss recipe can serve up to eight people, so keep it mind the next time you host a game watch party or other get-together with family and friends. This recipe is the epitome of dump-and-go meals and will be a delicious addition to your list of go-to meals. When the carnitas are ready to serve, simply set out an assortment of your favorite toppings, including guacamole, chopped tomatoes, and shredded cheese.
Preparation Time10 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW6 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
One Pot MealYes
OccasionBuffet, Casual Dinner Party, Game Day, Sports Party
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- 15 Cheap Dinner Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals
- Easy Beef Burrito Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 3-Ingredient Italian Spritz Cocktail
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Easy Corn Salsa Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids