- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
Scrap Fabric DIY Boutonniere Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
If you're a bride-to-be who's looking to save on your upcoming wedding, then you'll love this simple idea for how to make a boutonniere. Create some super affordable and customized boutonnieres for weddings, prom, or other special events with this Scrap Fabric DIY Boutonniere Tutorial. These DIY silk boutonnieres are made with silk fabric scraps and materials you can find at your local fabric store, and cost less than $5 to make! All you need to complete these affordable wedding projects is a hot glue gun and a little creativity. Don't settle for expensive fake flowers when you can clean out your fabric stash by making these DIY boutonnieres.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
Fall is just around the corner, which means that it's almost time to break out your favorite fall scarves! Stay on trend this season… Continue reading: "Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 14 Fels Naptha Soap Uses
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Easy Rosemary Gin Fizz Recipe
- Fourth Of July Jokes For Kids
- Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Easy Berry Slab Pie
- Best Cheeseburger Sliders With Hawaiian Rolls
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- Delicious Steakhouse Philly Sandwich