Scrap Fabric DIY Boutonniere Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're a bride-to-be who's looking to save on your upcoming wedding, then you'll love this simple idea for how to make a boutonniere. Create some super affordable and customized boutonnieres for weddings, prom, or other special events with this Scrap Fabric DIY Boutonniere Tutorial. These DIY silk boutonnieres are made with silk fabric scraps and materials you can find at your local fabric store, and cost less than $5 to make! All you need to complete these affordable wedding projects is a hot glue gun and a little creativity. Don't settle for expensive fake flowers when you can clean out your fabric stash by making these DIY boutonnieres.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Easy And Keto Friendly Blt Wrap
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft