This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Basic C2c Chunky Afghan
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This crochet pattern is for a basic, chunky, beautifully textured corner to corner afghan. Worked in two strands of worsted weight yarn (or one strand of chunky weight yarn), this cozy afghan works up fairly quickly. My afghan is worked in a solid color, but you could use some Caron Cakes yarn (or similar) for an easy, colorful afghan, or change colors as you see fit. For my blanket, I used about 8.33 (1/3) Skeins of Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn in the Ivory colorway (two strands held together). In it's place, you could use one strand of chunky/bulky (#5) yarn. Take a gauge. If you don't mind a slight difference in measurements, gauge isn't essential. You could even go up a hook size, and use super bulky yarn for a larger blanket. This afghan took me just over 11 hours to work up."
- 2960 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used about 8.33 (1/3) Skeins of Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn in the Ivory colorway
- M13/9mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Read NextDiy Faux Cotton Branches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser