This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Basic C2c Chunky Afghan
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This crochet pattern is for a basic, chunky, beautifully textured corner to corner afghan. Worked in two strands of worsted weight yarn (or one strand of chunky weight yarn), this cozy afghan works up fairly quickly. My afghan is worked in a solid color, but you could use some Caron Cakes yarn (or similar) for an easy, colorful afghan, or change colors as you see fit. For my blanket, I used about 8.33 (1/3) Skeins of Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn in the Ivory colorway (two strands held together). In it's place, you could use one strand of chunky/bulky (#5) yarn. Take a gauge. If you don't mind a slight difference in measurements, gauge isn't essential. You could even go up a hook size, and use super bulky yarn for a larger blanket. This afghan took me just over 11 hours to work up."
- 2960 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used about 8.33 (1/3) Skeins of Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn in the Ivory colorway
- M13/9mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Read NextStylish No-Sew T-Shirt Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printable
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Alcoholic Punch
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken