DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Are you spending more time than you'd like to admit untangling yarn for your projects? If you'd like to make things a little bit easier, then this project for the DIY Portable Yarn Keeper is one you can't miss. The beginner-friendly project can be completed in very little time and uses materials you likely have at home, making this thrifty craft even more appealing. You can also save time by keeping your yarn for your next crochet or knitting pattern organized and ready to use. The DIY craft is also a cheaper alternative to pre-made yarn organizers that you can purchase at your favorite retailer.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- Personalized and Repurposed Tin
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- DIY Kitchen Utensil Holder
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
- Thrifty and Easy DIY Desk Organizers
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- Upcycled Comic Book Crate
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salad Spinner Art
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread Recipe
- Air Fryer Enchiladas
- Patriotic Tiered Tray With Diy Wood Firecrackers
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Fun Fourth Of July Fruit Skewers
- How To Make A Freeze Pop Holder
- How To Make Beer Koozies