DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Are you spending more time than you'd like to admit untangling yarn for your projects? If you'd like to make things a little bit easier, then this project for the DIY Portable Yarn Keeper is one you can't miss. The beginner-friendly project can be completed in very little time and uses materials you likely have at home, making this thrifty craft even more appealing. You can also save time by keeping your yarn for your next crochet or knitting pattern organized and ready to use. The DIY craft is also a cheaper alternative to pre-made yarn organizers that you can purchase at your favorite retailer.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Purchasing bottles of laundry soap can cost a pretty penny, but those dirty clothes won't clean themselves! What's a thrifty person to… Continue reading: "Homemade Laundry Soap Tutorial"
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- DIY Headband Holder
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mother's Day Coloring Page
- St Patrick Day Centerpiece
- Pamper Your Senior Dog With A Diy Hooded Towel
- How To Make Homemade Glycerin Soap
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occasion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- Notebook Pencil Holder
- Chicken Stir Fry Recipe