DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Are you spending more time than you'd like to admit untangling yarn for your projects? If you'd like to make things a little bit easier, then this project for the DIY Portable Yarn Keeper is one you can't miss. The beginner-friendly project can be completed in very little time and uses materials you likely have at home, making this thrifty craft even more appealing. You can also save time by keeping your yarn for your next crochet or knitting pattern organized and ready to use. The DIY craft is also a cheaper alternative to pre-made yarn organizers that you can purchase at your favorite retailer.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a beautiful rustic touch to your home for less than $20 with this wood pallet project. This Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf is a… Continue reading: "Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf"
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Upcycled Pool Storage Container
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- Personalized and Repurposed Tin
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- 10 Cheap Storage Ideas
- DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pudding Cup Turkey
- The Easiest Way To Make Instant Pot Gravy
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- C2c Pig
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Free Printable Summer Activities For Kids
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- C2c Horse
- Peach Ice Cream Recipe