DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Are you spending more time than you'd like to admit untangling yarn for your projects? If you'd like to make things a little bit easier, then this project for the DIY Portable Yarn Keeper is one you can't miss. The beginner-friendly project can be completed in very little time and uses materials you likely have at home, making this thrifty craft even more appealing. You can also save time by keeping your yarn for your next crochet or knitting pattern organized and ready to use. The DIY craft is also a cheaper alternative to pre-made yarn organizers that you can purchase at your favorite retailer.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
- DIY Headband Holder
- Upcycled Desk Organizers from Sweaters
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- DIY Rain Gutter Bookshelves
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe
- Homemade Chili Spice Mix – Clean Eating