DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Are you spending more time than you'd like to admit untangling yarn for your projects? If you'd like to make things a little bit easier, then this project for the DIY Portable Yarn Keeper is one you can't miss. The beginner-friendly project can be completed in very little time and uses materials you likely have at home, making this thrifty craft even more appealing. You can also save time by keeping your yarn for your next crochet or knitting pattern organized and ready to use. The DIY craft is also a cheaper alternative to pre-made yarn organizers that you can purchase at your favorite retailer.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy Necklace Organizer
- Upcycled Desk Organizers from Sweaters
- Upcycled Tuna Box Organizer
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
- DIY Kitchen Utensil Holder
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial
- Upcycled Bathroom Organization on a Budget
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Needle Pincushion
- REUSABLE SHOPPING BAG PATTERN
- THANKSGIVING PRINTABLES
- Savory Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Cranberry Brie Appetizer
- Stunning Repurposed Gallery Wall
- Outdoor Christmas Wreaths
- HOW TO START AND FINISH SERGING
- PUMPKIN CENTERPIECE
- Apple Pie Bites