DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Are you spending more time than you'd like to admit untangling yarn for your projects? If you'd like to make things a little bit easier, then this project for the DIY Portable Yarn Keeper is one you can't miss. The beginner-friendly project can be completed in very little time and uses materials you likely have at home, making this thrifty craft even more appealing. You can also save time by keeping your yarn for your next crochet or knitting pattern organized and ready to use. The DIY craft is also a cheaper alternative to pre-made yarn organizers that you can purchase at your favorite retailer.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- DIY Floppy Disk Pencil Cup
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- Upcycled Tuna Box Organizer
- Upcycled Bathroom Organization on a Budget
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- Easy Necklace Organizer
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Witch Hat Cookies
- Slow Cooker Turkey Soup With Rice
- Halloween Treats Tote
- Kitty Cat Pot Holder
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Dracula & Skull Halloween Crafts
- Pottery Barn Inspired Diy Vase
- Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Candied Maple Brown Sugar Bacon Recipe
- Instant Pot Mississippi Pot Roast