This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Brett Haylee Scarf
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This easy scarf pattern features simple half double crochet stitches worked in the back loop only to create a beautiful texture and ribbed fabric. This is beginner friendly, includes a video tutorial, and has 4 sizes so you can make one for everybody in the family! I’ve used Red Heart Super Saver for my scarf, but you can use any worsted weight yarn from your stash – pick your favorite! For reference, I worked up the adult small size in just over 3 hours, 15 minutes. "
- 105 (210, 305, 410) Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart Super Saver in the Charcoal colorway for the Adult Small size
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Read Next10-Minute Braided Bead Bracelets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder