This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
C2c Enamored Heart Afghan Square
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This afghan square can be used for a variety of projects including throw pillows, blankets, shawls, wall hangings and so much more! I used 20 yards of Red Heart Super Saver in Buff (6 Yards) and Soft White (14 Yards) for mine because I love Super Saver for home products as it's durable and washes well. I had mine done in about an hour and half, but it really flew by. While the overall gauge isn't important, it is important that the gauge for both yarns that you use are the same. I had to use an H8/5mm for my Soft White, and I9/5.5mm for my Buff."
- 20 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart Super Saver in Buff (6 Yards) and Soft White (14 Yards)
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Read NextHow To Upholster With A Tea Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Upholster With A Tea Towel
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Diy Rope Basket
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables
- How To Create A Food Photography Home Studio On The Cheap
- Cloud Baby Mobile
- Tin Planters
- Nightstand Makeover
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salad Spinner Art
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread Recipe
- Air Fryer Enchiladas
- Patriotic Tiered Tray With Diy Wood Firecrackers
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Fun Fourth Of July Fruit Skewers
- How To Make A Freeze Pop Holder
- How To Make Beer Koozies