This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
C2c Snowman Hat Washcloth
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"How to crochet a washcloth that has a snowman hat using half double crochet corner to corner boxes. 3 sizes included! You'll need worsted weight cotton yarn and a H8/5mm crochet hook. I've used WeCrochet Dishie for mine, but Lily Sugar n Cream and Red Heart Smoothie are great alternatives. If you prefer to use this as an afghan square, use any worsted weight acrylic or wool yarn with an I9/5.5mm crochet hook. Gauge is not essential if finished size isn't, but it's 7 Squares = 3.75” (or 3/4“). You can expect this washcloth to take 1.5 hours to 2.25 hours to complete depending on the size. There is also a video tutorial for the Small size available."
- 91 (128, 170) Yards of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn - I used WeCrochet Dishie in White, Black and Fiesta Red
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Read Next10-Minute Braided Bead Bracelets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder