Upcycled Bird Feeder Idea
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Turn old pot lids into a beautiful hanging bird feeder with this easy upcycling tutorial. This DIY bird feeder will take you just minutes and a few hardware materials. You will have a beautiful piece of lawn decor that will attract birds to your yard. By using different sized pot lids, you can protect your bird seed from rain so you won't have to change the seed as often. Try this easy DIY bird feeder idea and see how easy it can be to transition pot lids into spectacular decor for your outdoors.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Fresh And Easy Bruschetta Recipe
- Low Sugar Strawberry Jam Instant Pot Or Stove Top
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole