Upcycled Bird Feeder Idea
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Turn old pot lids into a beautiful hanging bird feeder with this easy upcycling tutorial. This DIY bird feeder will take you just minutes and a few hardware materials. You will have a beautiful piece of lawn decor that will attract birds to your yard. By using different sized pot lids, you can protect your bird seed from rain so you won't have to change the seed as often. Try this easy DIY bird feeder idea and see how easy it can be to transition pot lids into spectacular decor for your outdoors.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids