Date Night Skin Polisher
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Have you ever been to one of those fancy spas where they do a skin polishing treatment? Nope? Me either. But, I have read about them. Skin polishing is a technique used to gently exfoliate the skin and bring fresh skin cells to the surface. Not removing the outer layer of skin can leave your skin dull and can cause fine wrinkles and blackheads. This skin polishing treatment uses baking soda. Baking soda has very fine micro granules which serve to exfoliate your skin but are much more gentle than the larger granules in scrubs. You only need to use this skin polishing treatment once or twice a month."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids