Haylee Throw Pillow
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I am working on a patriotic throw pillow for my 4th of July series this year, and I thought before sharing it, I would share a basic pattern and tutorial for how to crochet a simple, beginner friendly half double crochet throw pillow, envelope style in 8 standard sizes. I used Red Heart Super Saver for mine, but Caron One Pound and Bernat Super Value are great alternatives. The 14" took me about 5 hours to complete."
- 315 (425, 550, 670, 820, 965, 1145, 1535) Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart Super Saver in Soft White and Grey Heather
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Pillow Form
- Optional, Sewing Pins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids