Healthy Pumpkin Pie Dip
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Fall is my favorite time of year thanks to the crisp air and beautiful colors of changing leaves. This year I decided to welcome my favorite season with a small, impromptu celebration. I had some apples from a recent visit to a nearby apple orchard and wanted to incorporate them into our party; so I threw together an easy, healthy pumpkin pie dip to serve with them. It takes just a few minutes to make since it only contains 5 ingredients. I didn’t even tell my kids it was healthy since they were convinced it tasted just like pumpkin pie!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- DIY Keepsake Box
- Pom Pom Pine Cone Ornaments
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples
- Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Garlic Herb Croutons Recipe
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots