Knotted Hair Ties
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Girls love cute and colored hair accessories, so these knotted hair ties will be great for your little one! They look just like little bows and come out in just a few minutes. In about an hour, you will get a complete set of colored hair ties to accessorize your daughter’s wardrobe. These adorable knotted hair ties are great for pigtails, ponytails or buns and are a cute accessory at any time. This is a great project for beginners or kids, as it only needs basic sewing skills. Ellie loves new hair bows, so these knot hair ties were a great project to use up some leftover fabric pieces lingering in my stash."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids