This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"How to crochet an easy cozy scarf that features an easy half double crochet stitch and front and back post stitches. Post stitches creates a fun ridge texture and cozy fabric. The scarf looks great in a solid color, or in color blocks as I've done. You'll need some worsted weight yarn - I used Red Heart Super Saver in Dove and Carrot. Bernat Super Value, Lion Brand's Heartland and Premier Yarns Everyday Soft are great alternatives. You'll also need an H8/5mm crochet hook. Instructions are included for Toddler, Child, Teen/Adult Small and Adult Large sizes. The adult small size scarf too me about 4.25 hours to complete. Gauge is not essential, but it's 11 HDC = 3″ Wide; 9 Rows = 3 1/8″. Video tutorials included for all sizes."
- 124 – 472 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart’s Super Saver in Dove and Carrot; You’ll need 124 (255, 331, 472) yards in total – that’s 62 (128, 166, 236) yards of each color if two colors is desired
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Read NextDiy Faux Cotton Branches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser