Upcycled Towel Rack Idea
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're looking for a fun way to re-purpose candle sconces, try this easy DIY towel rack idea. This towel rack upcycles your old sconces to create a unique and elegant bathroom accessory. If you don't have sconces, you can easily purchase some at a thrift store for a few dollars. This DIY towel bar will make your bathroom feel upscale and innovative with just a few inexpensive materials and a few hours of your time. Create an exciting bathroom accessory today with this candle sconce towel rack!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quick to make, these 5-Minute Upcycled Sweater Flowers are a creative way to use an old sweater originally destined for the trash bin!… Continue reading: "5-Minute Upcycled Sweater Flowers"
- 8 Budget Home Improvement Ideas
- 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
- Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation
- Tumbling Block DIY Painted Tile
- 10 Affordable Kitchen Remodel Ideas
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- DIY Pergola Idea
- Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
- One-Hour Lighting Upgrade
- Upcycled Towel Rack Idea
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- Homemade Lip Plumper