Paper Flower Wreath Upcycle
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Have too many paper tubes? Don’t throw them away, make a pretty paper flower wreath, perfect for holidays, weddings, parties or kids activities! I made this flower wreath with my little one because she loves painting and creating stuff, she’s got the creative bug from me, there’s no doubt about it! I thought a paper wreath DIY would be a great summer time activity for both of us but it can easily be made to fit any season or holidays, just choose different colors for the flowers."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Pool Storage Container"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe
- Homemade Chili Spice Mix – Clean Eating