This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Paper Flower Wreath Upcycle
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Have too many paper tubes? Don’t throw them away, make a pretty paper flower wreath, perfect for holidays, weddings, parties or kids activities! I made this flower wreath with my little one because she loves painting and creating stuff, she’s got the creative bug from me, there’s no doubt about it! I thought a paper wreath DIY would be a great summer time activity for both of us but it can easily be made to fit any season or holidays, just choose different colors for the flowers."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextStylish No-Sew T-Shirt Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printable
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Alcoholic Punch
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken