This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Paper Flower Wreath Upcycle
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Have too many paper tubes? Don’t throw them away, make a pretty paper flower wreath, perfect for holidays, weddings, parties or kids activities! I made this flower wreath with my little one because she loves painting and creating stuff, she’s got the creative bug from me, there’s no doubt about it! I thought a paper wreath DIY would be a great summer time activity for both of us but it can easily be made to fit any season or holidays, just choose different colors for the flowers."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDiy Faux Cotton Branches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser