- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
Kitchen Appliance Upgrade Hack
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Are you tired of your appliance colors and wish you could add a splash of color to your kitchen? This tutorial will show you how to change the color of your appliances. This guide will show you how to paint a fridge to give your kitchen a modern look. You can also add vinyl to your refrigerator, oven, and other appliances to create a consistent color among your kitchen appliances. You'll love how your kitchen will pop with your newly recolored kitchen appliances brightening the room.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextHow to Paint Oak Cabinets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
Don't throw away that old pair of jeans! With this project for DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans, you can create a nifty accessory that… Continue reading: "DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans"
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets
- 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
- 8 Budget Home Improvement Ideas
- Removable Wallpaper Tutorial
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- How to Spring Clean
- 10 Affordable Kitchen Remodel Ideas
- One-Hour Lighting Upgrade
- Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
- DIY Laminate Countertops
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Twist Wire Headband
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars