This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Seeing Stars Hand Towel
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Handmade hand towels are a favorite of mine. I love to make them, display them and use them in my kitchen. This one starts with an easy, beginner friendly base worked in simple half double crochet stitches. It's one of my favorite stitch patterns because it creates a beautiful texture and fabric. Then, star appliques are sewn on. This hand towel is perfect for the kitchen, or the bathroom. I use my hand towel purely for drying my hands and decoration, but if you use yours to clean up messes, keep in mind, they may stain your fabric. You'll need worsted weight cotton yarn - I used WeCrochet Dishie, but Lily Sugar n Cream is a good alternative. For reference, this project took me about 7 hours to complete."
- Worsted Weight (#4) Cotton Yarn – I used WeCrochet Dishie: 380 Yards of Silver, 42 Yards of White, 11 Yards of Fiesta Red and 11 Yards of Blue
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional, Sewing Pins
Read NextHow To Upholster With A Tea Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Upholster With A Tea Towel
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Diy Rope Basket
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables
- How To Create A Food Photography Home Studio On The Cheap
- Cloud Baby Mobile
- Tin Planters
- Nightstand Makeover
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salad Spinner Art
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread Recipe
- Air Fryer Enchiladas
- Patriotic Tiered Tray With Diy Wood Firecrackers
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Fun Fourth Of July Fruit Skewers
- How To Make A Freeze Pop Holder
- How To Make Beer Koozies