St Patrick's Day Inspired Endless Summer Wreath
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I've had a patriotic wreath on my door since last 4th of July. Figured it was time for a change, and while the green was inspired by St. Patrick's Day, it'll be a great Spring wreath, or change up the color for any other season/holiday! I used Red Heart Super Saver for my wreath, but Caron One Pound and Bernat Super Value are good alternatives. You can hot glue the flowers down (as I normally do) or you can use sewing pins (as I've done this time) to hold the flowers in place and embellish them with a pretty little bead. Sewing pins also make them easy to remove, and change up. My wreath came together in about 5 hours. "
- 395 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart’s Super Saver in Buff (base) – 192 Yards (cover), 11 Yards (hanger), and Tea Leaf and Paddy Green (flowers) – 192 Yards in total
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- 12" Wreath Base
- Hot Glue Gun and Sticks and/or Sewing Pins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a ton more storage space to your little bathroom with this Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization. This DIY home tutorial shows you… Continue reading: "Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- How To Make Apple Cider Vinegar From Scratch
- Salsa Chicken
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Backsplash Make Over
- Rust Pumpkin Decor
- Wood Veneer DIY Pumpkin