This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
St Patrick's Day Inspired Endless Summer Wreath
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I've had a patriotic wreath on my door since last 4th of July. Figured it was time for a change, and while the green was inspired by St. Patrick's Day, it'll be a great Spring wreath, or change up the color for any other season/holiday! I used Red Heart Super Saver for my wreath, but Caron One Pound and Bernat Super Value are good alternatives. You can hot glue the flowers down (as I normally do) or you can use sewing pins (as I've done this time) to hold the flowers in place and embellish them with a pretty little bead. Sewing pins also make them easy to remove, and change up. My wreath came together in about 5 hours. "
- 395 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart’s Super Saver in Buff (base) – 192 Yards (cover), 11 Yards (hanger), and Tea Leaf and Paddy Green (flowers) – 192 Yards in total
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- 12" Wreath Base
- Hot Glue Gun and Sticks and/or Sewing Pins
Read NextHow To Upholster With A Tea Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Upholster With A Tea Towel
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Diy Rope Basket
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables
- How To Create A Food Photography Home Studio On The Cheap
- Cloud Baby Mobile
- Tin Planters
- Nightstand Makeover
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salad Spinner Art
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread Recipe
- Air Fryer Enchiladas
- Patriotic Tiered Tray With Diy Wood Firecrackers
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Fun Fourth Of July Fruit Skewers
- How To Make A Freeze Pop Holder
- How To Make Beer Koozies