This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Suzette's Chunky Afghan
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This crochet pattern is for a chunky, beautifully textured afghan featuring the Suzette stitch pattern, which is comprised of simple single and double crochets. Worked in two strands of worsted weight yarn (or one strand of chunky weight yarn), this cozy afghan works up fairly quickly. For my afghan, I used I Love This Yarn approximately 2.33 skeins of Black, 3 skeins of Red, and 1.5 skeins of White (two strands held together). In it's place, you could use one strand of chunky/bulky (#5) yarn. Take a gauge. If you don't mind a slight difference in measurements, gauge isn't essential. You could even go up a hook size, and use super bulky yarn for a larger blanket. This afghan took me just over 11.5 hours to work up."
- 2545 yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn, approximately 2.33 skeins of Black, 3 skeins of Red, and 1.5 skeins of White
- M13/9mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Read NextHow To Upholster With A Tea Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Upholster With A Tea Towel
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Diy Rope Basket
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables
- How To Create A Food Photography Home Studio On The Cheap
- Cloud Baby Mobile
- Tin Planters
- Nightstand Makeover
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salad Spinner Art
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread Recipe
- Air Fryer Enchiladas
- Patriotic Tiered Tray With Diy Wood Firecrackers
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Fun Fourth Of July Fruit Skewers
- How To Make A Freeze Pop Holder
- How To Make Beer Koozies