Suzette's Chunky Afghan
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This crochet pattern is for a chunky, beautifully textured afghan featuring the Suzette stitch pattern, which is comprised of simple single and double crochets. Worked in two strands of worsted weight yarn (or one strand of chunky weight yarn), this cozy afghan works up fairly quickly. For my afghan, I used I Love This Yarn approximately 2.33 skeins of Black, 3 skeins of Red, and 1.5 skeins of White (two strands held together). In it's place, you could use one strand of chunky/bulky (#5) yarn. Take a gauge. If you don't mind a slight difference in measurements, gauge isn't essential. You could even go up a hook size, and use super bulky yarn for a larger blanket. This afghan took me just over 11.5 hours to work up."
- 2545 yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn, approximately 2.33 skeins of Black, 3 skeins of Red, and 1.5 skeins of White
- M13/9mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Make Your Own Tassels
- Diy Reversible Placemats