DIY Garden Spinner
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you have a fidget spinner lying around your home from when the fad was popular? Turn that old toy into a festive flower garden spinner! This DIY wind spinner will brighten up your garden or lawn. This beautiful flower will add the perfect decorative touch to any outdoor area. You'll be able to monitor the wind from inside your home with this decorate DIY garden spinner. This easy project will add color and vibrancy to your exterior while providing a practical use for an old fidget toy that likely hasn't been touched for months.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Batwing Top from a Scarf
- Cookie Tins Set
- Hutzler Manufacturing Co.
- Healthy Tofu Coconut Curry
- Thrift Store DIY Crochet Pillow
- Cute Mummy Halloween Mason Jars
- Beeswax DIY Furniture Polish
- Hutzler 3 Herb-Eze Herb Strippers
- Simple Chignon Updo Tutorial
- 7 Tips for Creating a Christmas Savings Plan