We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"The Taryn Washcloth has 3 sizes available, and features the tunisian simple stitch with a purled edging. Nothing beats the feeling of handmade washcloths. They are great for washing dishes with, and also feel fantastic against the skin in the shower. If you’re looking for a gift, work up a set of three, and wrap with a bow. You'll need some worsted weight cotton yarn. I used WeCrochet Dishie, but Lily Sugar n Cream and Red Heart Smoothie are great alternatives. I worked up the medium size in just under 2.25 hours. "
- 50 (77, 92) Yards of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn – I used WeCrochet/Knit Picks Dishie in Clementine
- H8/5mm Tunisian Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cold weather is almost here, which means one thing - It's almost boot season! Make fall and winter your most stylish seasons ever with… Continue reading: "Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- S’mores Bars
- Elf On The Shelf Printable Cards
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Printable Christmas Cards
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Air Fryer Indian Fry Bread Tacos
- Christmas Llama
- Christmas Tree Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Sugar Cookies
- Diy Christmas Wreath