This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Through The Window Wreath
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"How to crochet a 12" wreath form cover worked in a mosaic crochet technique. Don't let it scare you! It's comprised of simple single crochet stitches, chains and easy double crochets. Video tutorial available as well. You'll need worsted weight yarn - I used Red Heart Super Saver in White and Monet. It looks great in a solid color as well. My suggested yarn alternatives would be Caron One Pound or Bernat Super Value. I had my wreath put together in just over 3 hours. "
- 185 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart Super Saver in White (120 Yards) & Monet (65 Yards)
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- 12" Styrofoam Wreath Base
- Embellishment - my sign is from Dollar Tree
- Sewing Pins, Optional
- Hot Glue Gun & Sticks, Optional
Read Next10-Minute Braided Bead Bracelets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder