DIY Placemats for Kids
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
DIY placemats are a fun item to keep in your children's lunchboxes to keep their food sanitary and put a smile on their faces at lunchtime. These easy DIY placemats are ideal for elementary school students who eat lunch or snacks away from home. Your child will stay protected from the lunchroom table germs while enjoying a healthy lunch. Your children can even design their own placemats by using coloring pages or their own artwork. This kid-friendly craft will put a smile on a child's face and your worries at ease.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Fresh And Easy Bruschetta Recipe
- Low Sugar Strawberry Jam Instant Pot Or Stove Top
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole