DIY Placemats for Kids
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
DIY placemats are a fun item to keep in your children's lunchboxes to keep their food sanitary and put a smile on their faces at lunchtime. These easy DIY placemats are ideal for elementary school students who eat lunch or snacks away from home. Your child will stay protected from the lunchroom table germs while enjoying a healthy lunch. Your children can even design their own placemats by using coloring pages or their own artwork. This kid-friendly craft will put a smile on a child's face and your worries at ease.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a tin on hand? You can easily transform it into a chic and stylish item when you use this project for the Personalized and… Continue reading: "Personalized and Repurposed Tin"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Overnight Chia Seed Pudding Recipe With Maqui Berry Powder
- Fried Pickles Restaurant Copycat