DIY Garden Planter from Rain Barrel
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Turn an old 55-gallon drum into a beautiful DIY garden planter with scrap wood! This upcycling project creates an outdoor planter that is perfect for small trees, bushes, and shrubs. This thrifty project can be completed without expense if you have an old rain barrel or similarly sized container and scrap wood at home. This recycled garden planter idea will add a focal point of your garden or patio as guests will admire the wooden pattern adorning your plastic drum. Upcycle your old rain barrel for this pretty planter!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reversed Applique Pretty Pumpkin Coasters
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- 7 Step Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Fall No Sew Paper Garland
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- Toilet Paper Roll Halloween Bats
- Toby Kuhnke
- 5 Minute Beachy Waves Hair Tutorial
- How to Paint Upholstery Fabric