DIY Garden Planter from Rain Barrel
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Turn an old 55-gallon drum into a beautiful DIY garden planter with scrap wood! This upcycling project creates an outdoor planter that is perfect for small trees, bushes, and shrubs. This thrifty project can be completed without expense if you have an old rain barrel or similarly sized container and scrap wood at home. This recycled garden planter idea will add a focal point of your garden or patio as guests will admire the wooden pattern adorning your plastic drum. Upcycle your old rain barrel for this pretty planter!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
When it comes to hearty and filling dinner ideas, you can't go wrong with this 5-Ingredient Cowboy Chili Recipe! The quick and easy… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Cowboy Chili Recipe"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bug Bite Relief Stick
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cajun Red Beans And Rice
- How To Make Easy Homemade Barbecue Sauce In A Pinch
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Fresh And Easy Bruschetta Recipe
- Low Sugar Strawberry Jam Instant Pot Or Stove Top