DIY Garden Planter from Rain Barrel
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Turn an old 55-gallon drum into a beautiful DIY garden planter with scrap wood! This upcycling project creates an outdoor planter that is perfect for small trees, bushes, and shrubs. This thrifty project can be completed without expense if you have an old rain barrel or similarly sized container and scrap wood at home. This recycled garden planter idea will add a focal point of your garden or patio as guests will admire the wooden pattern adorning your plastic drum. Upcycle your old rain barrel for this pretty planter!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- Upcycled DIY Bath Mat Tutorial
- 15 Minute Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Vintage Halloween DIY Printable Cards
- Fun and Thrifty DIY Fall Wreath
- Strawberry Shortcake DIY Frappuccino Recipe
- Printable Crafty Dice Game