Upcycled Herb Garden Planters
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Turn lampshades you found at the thrift store into beautiful planters for your hanging herb garden! This DIY herb garden idea will create a stunning display for all of your herb plants. By upcycling old lampshade frames, you can create cages that are the perfect size to hold planter containers. If you don't grow your own herbs, this project is also spectacular for small flowers that can be arranged to form a beautiful display for your front porch. Show off your re-purposing prowess with this easy DIY hanging herb garden!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Window Plant Shelf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser