DIY Herb Planter Wall
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Turn your kitchen wall into a hanging herb garden! This DIY herb planter project creates space for nine plant pots and is perfect for cultivating your own fresh herbs. You can also use this plant shelf to display succulents or small flowers in your home. This practical project doubles as a decorative piece for your kitchen or living room. You will love having more greenery in your home and will save money on recipe ingredients. This planter wall will turn any kitchen into a rustic, herb garden!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Give your Christmas tree a classic holiday touch with some simple ornaments that will cost you less than $5 to make. These Easy and… Continue reading: "Easy and Elegant DIY Frosted Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe