DIY Wood Plant Stand
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Elevate your indoor greenery with this DIY wood plant stand. This plant stand project creates a convenient way to store your houseplants without leaving them on the ground. The wood pedestal plant stand is inexpensive to create and will take less than an evening. Your plant decor will shine in these wooden stands. You can use multiple heights and wood stains to create different effects for your plant life. Try making these plant stands today and see the elegance they bring to your indoor greenery.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Window Plant Shelf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser