Upcycled Bathroom Organization on a Budget
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Organizing your bathroom sink can be difficult, especially if you have a small bathroom. These cheap organization ideas are perfect for smaller bathrooms and your budget. All of these tips utilize recyclable items found in your home and simple craft supplies to elevate your bathroom storage to a new level. This inexpensive solution will keep your toiletries neat and organized and provide a colorful pop to your bathroom sink. Kid-friendly options are also included to keep your children's items organized, and they can even help you make them!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Purchasing bottles of laundry soap can cost a pretty penny, but those dirty clothes won't clean themselves! What's a thrifty person to… Continue reading: "Homemade Laundry Soap Tutorial"
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- DIY Headband Holder
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mother's Day Coloring Page
- St Patrick Day Centerpiece
- Pamper Your Senior Dog With A Diy Hooded Towel
- How To Make Homemade Glycerin Soap
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occasion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- Notebook Pencil Holder
- Chicken Stir Fry Recipe