Upcycled Bathroom Organization on a Budget
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Organizing your bathroom sink can be difficult, especially if you have a small bathroom. These cheap organization ideas are perfect for smaller bathrooms and your budget. All of these tips utilize recyclable items found in your home and simple craft supplies to elevate your bathroom storage to a new level. This inexpensive solution will keep your toiletries neat and organized and provide a colorful pop to your bathroom sink. Kid-friendly options are also included to keep your children's items organized, and they can even help you make them!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Recreate one of your favorite meals right in the comfort of your own kitchen when you make these Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker… Continue reading: "Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker Carnitas"
- DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
- DIY Rain Gutter Bookshelves
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Free Printable Halloween Decoration Labels
- Upcycled Desk Organizers from Sweaters
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- Easy Necklace Organizer
- Mason Jar School Supply Organizer
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycle A Lucky Shamrock Wreath From Puzzle Pieces
- Lucky Rainbow Shamrock Wreath
- Easter Bunny Candy Holder
- Easter Felt Bookmark
- Natural Easter Egg Dye
- Easter Washcloth Bunny
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft