Upcycled Bathroom Organization on a Budget
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Organizing your bathroom sink can be difficult, especially if you have a small bathroom. These cheap organization ideas are perfect for smaller bathrooms and your budget. All of these tips utilize recyclable items found in your home and simple craft supplies to elevate your bathroom storage to a new level. This inexpensive solution will keep your toiletries neat and organized and provide a colorful pop to your bathroom sink. Kid-friendly options are also included to keep your children's items organized, and they can even help you make them!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- Free Printable Halloween Decoration Labels
- 13 Toy Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Headband Holder
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- DIY Cutting Table for Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Air Fryer Chicken Pot Pie
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts