Upcycled Bathroom Organization on a Budget
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Organizing your bathroom sink can be difficult, especially if you have a small bathroom. These cheap organization ideas are perfect for smaller bathrooms and your budget. All of these tips utilize recyclable items found in your home and simple craft supplies to elevate your bathroom storage to a new level. This inexpensive solution will keep your toiletries neat and organized and provide a colorful pop to your bathroom sink. Kid-friendly options are also included to keep your children's items organized, and they can even help you make them!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- DIY Kitchen Utensil Holder
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- DIY Built-In Shelves
- DIY Pantry Labels