Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Adding a coat (or two) of paint to just about anything in your home can transform the space. While one hue might look dull and boring, another will brighten up your space immensely. That's what is so charming about this Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation. By adding a few coats of red paint to once-gray back steps, this backyard easily went from simple to stunning. It is just like adding an accent wall to your outdoor space! If you do try this hack out, be sure to use the right paint type so that your color survives the elements.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quick to make, these 5-Minute Upcycled Sweater Flowers are a creative way to use an old sweater originally destined for the trash bin!… Continue reading: "5-Minute Upcycled Sweater Flowers"
- 8 Budget Home Improvement Ideas
- 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
- Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation
- Tumbling Block DIY Painted Tile
- 10 Affordable Kitchen Remodel Ideas
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- DIY Pergola Idea
- Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
- One-Hour Lighting Upgrade
- Upcycled Towel Rack Idea
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- Homemade Lip Plumper