- see all comments
"What am I going to do with my pile of old t-shirts? I'm going to wear them. The ones that are now retired are mostly used already. I've made bracelets, though not with jewels as shown here, children's clothes and pj's, and quilts beyond belief! It certainly is fun to be creative with something everyone has and most throw away! Thanks for more ideas."
Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Adding a coat (or two) of paint to just about anything in your home can transform the space. While one hue might look dull and boring, another will brighten up your space immensely. That's what is so charming about this Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation. By adding a few coats of red paint to once-gray back steps, this backyard easily went from simple to stunning. It is just like adding an accent wall to your outdoor space! If you do try this hack out, be sure to use the right paint type so that your color survives the elements.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Read Next4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Apr 19, 2018
What a creative and thrifty idea to make the outside area look more attractive.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets
- 8 Budget Home Improvement Ideas
- Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
- Upcycled Towel Rack Idea
- Thrifty Brick Fireplace Remodeling Idea
- 10 Affordable Kitchen Remodel Ideas
- Removable Wallpaper Tutorial
- DIY Pergola Idea
- Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cake Mix Waffles
- Cute Cactus Coloring Pages
- Free Chicken Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Easy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Recipe
- Lemon Shortbread Cookies
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Santa Paper Bag Puppet
- Hippo Paper Bag Puppet
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers