Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Adding a coat (or two) of paint to just about anything in your home can transform the space. While one hue might look dull and boring, another will brighten up your space immensely. That's what is so charming about this Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation. By adding a few coats of red paint to once-gray back steps, this backyard easily went from simple to stunning. It is just like adding an accent wall to your outdoor space! If you do try this hack out, be sure to use the right paint type so that your color survives the elements.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- 10 Affordable Kitchen Remodel Ideas
- 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
- Removable Wallpaper Tutorial
- DIY Pergola Idea
- Thrifty Brick Fireplace Remodeling Idea
- DIY Laminate Countertops
- 8 Budget Home Improvement Ideas
- Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
- Kitchen Appliance Upgrade Hack
- Glass DIY Front Door Makeover
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Best Homemade Blueberry Syrup
- Thanksgiving Turkey Egg Rolls
- The Best Roasted Tomato Soup
- The Original Doubletree Cookie
- Trader Joe’s Everything But The Bagel Seasoning Copycat Recipe
- Turkey Stock Recipe. Made From The Turkey Carcass.
- Vanilla Bean Paste. How To Make Homemade Vanilla Beans Paste.
- Whipped Coffee Recipe (without The Work)
- C2c Sloth
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples