DIY Rain Gutter Bookshelves
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're looking for an easy bookshelf tutorial, these DIY rain gutter bookshelves are perfect. By re-purposing a vinyl rain gutter, you have an easy shelving solution for your home. These shelves are perfect for children to store their favorite books and can be placed at any height so your child can easily access them. You won't have to worry about expensive or heavy shelves as these are lightweight and inexpensive. This project is the perfect way to have an additional use for a budget-friendly product to help you store and organize items in your home.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Batwing Top from a Scarf
- Cookie Tins Set
- Hutzler Manufacturing Co.
- Healthy Tofu Coconut Curry
- Thrift Store DIY Crochet Pillow
- Cute Mummy Halloween Mason Jars
- Beeswax DIY Furniture Polish
- Hutzler 3 Herb-Eze Herb Strippers
- Simple Chignon Updo Tutorial
- 7 Tips for Creating a Christmas Savings Plan