DIY Rain Gutter Bookshelves
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're looking for an easy bookshelf tutorial, these DIY rain gutter bookshelves are perfect. By re-purposing a vinyl rain gutter, you have an easy shelving solution for your home. These shelves are perfect for children to store their favorite books and can be placed at any height so your child can easily access them. You won't have to worry about expensive or heavy shelves as these are lightweight and inexpensive. This project is the perfect way to have an additional use for a budget-friendly product to help you store and organize items in your home.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Popcorn Ball Ice Cream Cones
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft