DIY Rain Gutter Bookshelves
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're looking for an easy bookshelf tutorial, these DIY rain gutter bookshelves are perfect. By re-purposing a vinyl rain gutter, you have an easy shelving solution for your home. These shelves are perfect for children to store their favorite books and can be placed at any height so your child can easily access them. You won't have to worry about expensive or heavy shelves as these are lightweight and inexpensive. This project is the perfect way to have an additional use for a budget-friendly product to help you store and organize items in your home.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextTuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- DIY Headband Holder
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- DIY Floppy Disk Pencil Cup
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printable
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Alcoholic Punch
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken