- see all comments
"What am I going to do with my pile of old t-shirts? I'm going to wear them. The ones that are now retired are mostly used already. I've made bracelets, though not with jewels as shown here, children's clothes and pj's, and quilts beyond belief! It certainly is fun to be creative with something everyone has and most throw away! Thanks for more ideas."
Sort Results By:
Budgeting Methods that Just Make Cents
DIY Hanging Herb Garden
23 Couponing Secrets for Extreme Savings
12 Money-Saving Grocery Apps
What Stores Double Coupons?
8 Tips for Gardening on a Budget
Winter Stock Up List
50+ Ways to Prevent Food Waste at Home
Easy DIY Raised Garden Bed
Project of the Day
Homemade Muscle Warming Rub
Whether you run, swim, bike, life, or participate in any other sport, one thing is certain using a muscle warming rub can come in… Continue reading: "Homemade Muscle Warming Rub"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Add Pockets To A Skirt Or Dress
- Ham Tetrazzini
- Cake Mix Waffles
- Cute Cactus Coloring Pages
- Free Chicken Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Easy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Recipe
- Lemon Shortbread Cookies
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Santa Paper Bag Puppet