DIY Hanging Herb Garden
Turn pill bottles into portable planters
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you have old prescription bottles lying around your home for which you have no use? Turn your old pill bottles into a DIY hanging herb garden. This portable planter saves you money on groceries as you'll always have fresh herbs ready to be picked and implemented into tasty recipes. This planter recycles items you already have in your home. If you have a free hour, you can have your own kitchen herb garden! This project could not be simpler and is a great way to live green while saving money.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Popcorn Ball Ice Cream Cones
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft