DIY Carpet Deodorizer Powder
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you have pets, you know how your carpet traps odors. These DIY carpet deodorizer powder neutralizes these bad odors and freshens your home. This carpet deodorizer can be made by combining baking soda with essential oils to create a natural solution to the trapped odors in your home. You can use this powder on carpets and certain furniture to lift the smell of your pet. By adding your favorite essential oils, you can choose which fragrance you want to linger in your home and benefit from the additional advantages like deterring insects!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a tin on hand? You can easily transform it into a chic and stylish item when you use this project for the Personalized and… Continue reading: "Personalized and Repurposed Tin"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Overnight Chia Seed Pudding Recipe With Maqui Berry Powder
- Fried Pickles Restaurant Copycat