How to Take Apart a Wood Pallet
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Wood pallet crafts and furniture projects are incredibly popular right now, but figuring out where to start can be tricky. Learn how to safely take apart a wood pallet to use for crafts, woodworking, or other activities with this tutorial. Crafting with wood pallets can seem intimidating at first but with this guide for How to Take Apart a Wood Pallet, you'll see how simple it can be! This tutorial comes with a handy video guide and requires the use of a Sawzall or reciprocating saw, so be sure to use proper safety precautions when taking apart wood pallets. Give your home the perfect country chic touch by learning how to deconstruct wood pallets.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Read NextHow to Start Vlogging
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser