This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Apple Pie Tortilla Wrap
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Delicious apple pie tortilla wraps are great dessert tonight for the next tall party. With a simple twist on a classic and loved pie, your guests are sure to come back begging for the recipe! With only thirty minutes of prep and cooking time, this apple pie tortilla wrap recipe is a great way to quickly please your friends. With only a few ingredients like apples, spices, corn starch, torillas, and syrup, these wraps are an easy and yummy dessert."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 2 eachs red apples
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eachs large tortillas
First, you will want to peel and chop the apples.
Then mix the water and cornstarch together in a saucepan.
Add in the maple syrup, spices, and apples, and cook this mixture until it thickens. It will take about 5 minutes.
Once thickened, remove from heat, stir in the butter, and vanilla.
Cut a large tortilla in half only on one side of the tortilla.
In your head divide the tortilla into 4 quadrants.
Place the apple pie filling mixture in each of these sections.
Next, fold over the first quadrant (details in the picture)
Fold that to the right.
Then fold it down completing the entire wrap.
Baste with butter and place into your panini maker to create a flatter wrap. If you don’t have a panini maker you can use a frying pan or griddle to toast the outside, just be sure to toast both sides.
Sprinkle with some cinnamon and sugar or powdered sugar.
Read NextEasy Old Fashioned Pea Salad Recipe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn empty cocoa cans into chic little storage containers with this beginner-friendly DIY project! This Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial… Continue reading: "Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial"
- Easy Old Fashioned Pea Salad Recipe
- Portabella Mushroom Pizzas
- Cherry Fluff Salad (Without Condensed Milk)
- Gail's Crazy-good Potato Chip Cookies
- Shabby Chic Napkin Rings
- Sous Vide Ribs. 24 Hours To Fall Off The Bone Ribs!
- How To Make Breadcrumbs In Air Fryer, Oven, Or Toaster
- Personalized Champagne Flutes
- IHOP Chocolate Chip Pancake Recipe Copycat at Home
- Easy English Muffin Pizzas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pink Sewing Table
- Black China Cabinet
- Elegant White Armoire
- Repurposed Old Buffet
- Cute Chic End Table
- Dollar Store Pearl Farmhouse Ornaments
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Easy Christmas Village Diy
- How To Make Peanut Brittle